THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    WTB Brno Mod 21 bolt shroud and safety.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Brno Mod 21 bolt shroud and safety.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys

I originally put this in the classifieds but haven't had any luck so far - thought I'd try here as I know some of you have used Mod 21 actions as the basis for a custom rifle.

I'm trying to locate a shroud and safety for a mate who wants to put his Mod 21 back to original specs. It currently has a Mauser 98 shroud and safety.

Cheers.

GG

Posts: 500 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might be interested in a trade. Is it a 3 position safety or flag type?

Posts: 765 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi pacecars.

Pretty sure it is just a standard old m98 safety but will ask him next time I'm talking to him.

Cheers mate.

GG

Posts: 500 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Mate, I just got rid of mine yesterday.
Had it spare after swapping it with a Recknagel side safety.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote