Find
Notify
Tools

biebs and blasers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
biebs is in africa so now we bash blasers in peace Big Grin

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
There are still a few of us left here who have grown to like them sofa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
LMAO!

It's ok to bash Biebs for Blasers...but don't call him Bieber! Smiler

Biebs is A-Ok in my book. Here's hoping he has a great time in Africa!

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2314 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Here's mine

Posts: 6401 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm back, Mr Mossberg! :-) And yes, the Blaser Safari Pro performed admirably in Zambia on Buff, Puku, Defassa Waterbuck, and Sable.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you were able to miss them all??

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DRT

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
you were able to miss them all??

yuck yuck

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1294 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be easy on Biebs...
I thought Blaser's were odd or weird or just Hillaryish until I shot one. You guys need to try it, once, at least.

In the south, there used to be a saying "once you've gone black, you never go back"...

Same with Blaser's....

Posts: 10194 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't this thread be in Walter's General Discussions or some other miscellaneous category? Or have Blasers suddenly become custom rifles?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Custom....odd...same thing by some measure......

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best grouping hunting rifle I've ever owned!

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've shot one exactly 2 times (two rounds total).
One to verify point of impact and one to kill a monster mountain sheep in an area that forbid me taking my own rifle.

I haven't enough history to allow me an opinion but I'll give it anyway. I found it functioned well and I wouldn't object to using one again but I still won't vote for Hillary!

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like Butchloc, Hillary doesn't meet Blaser's minimum customer standards either :-)

one of us
posted Hide Post
I can understand how SOME people, (after all it takes all kinds to make a world, that why we have all the current hoo-haw about LGBT ( I think they like Blasers as well)people) would gravitate to the odd. What boggles the mind is how a seemingly normal gent like Biebs can both like and use (however poorly) Blasers and fine doubles. Just doesn't seem natural somehow, which gets back to the LGBT issue....... dancing

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's called cultural diversity...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've never met a rifle I didn't like :-)

One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
I've never met a rifle I didn't like :-)

+1 archer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote