New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searcy Scolarship Rifle Project
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe I could feel better about all this "free for the taking" being offered on this discussion, if the fund didn't have such a short lifespan.

Those of us that did the "nuts and bolts" on this swallowed a damn big financial pill. Personally...kinda sticks in my craw. The effort didn't seem to be worthwhile in the long run.

I wouldn't mind seeing our efforts given a second life. Perhaps the copies could be sold at a reasonable cost with proceeds going to a worthwhile cause (Hee Hee..not NRA..La Pierre already has plenty of $3000.00 suits)

Any suggestions? Meanwhile, let's put the "free for the taking" idea on hold

Posts: 3454 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe (CG&R):
Maybe I could feel better about all this "free for the taking" being offered on this discussion, if the fund didn't have such a short lifespan.

Those of us that did the "nuts and bolts" on this swallowed a damn big financial pill. Personally...kinda sticks in my craw. The effort didn't seem to be worthwhile in the long run.

I wouldn't mind seeing our efforts given a second life. Perhaps the copies could be sold at a reasonable cost with proceeds going to a worthwhile cause (Hee Hee..not NRA..La Pierre already has plenty of $3000.00 suits)

Any suggestions? Meanwhile, let's put the "free for the taking" idea on hold

No problem. You have more skin in it than anyone.

John

Edit: Just went back and read this thread again from the beginning 4 years ago. Duane did offer to make them available for a price. I missed that when I made the offer to make them available, which was my mistake. Consider this my apology to those involved. If they want to do anything with it that is for them to decide. If I can help them in any way I will, but I will not be making them available myself. Again, my apologies to those artists involved and to Duane in particular.

Regards,
John Holliger

Posts: 548 | Location: illinois | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll gladly pay for a copy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted June 29, 2022 12:23 PM Hide Post
I'll gladly pay for a copy.

Me too!

Posts: 425 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well...Mike is neutral, Roger and I have become that way, so we plan to just post it on U Tube.

The accounting and all that just isn't worth the effort.

I'll let you know when we get it arranged.

Posts: 3454 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duane; I can't tell anymore whether I'm in neutral or all the gears are stripped out!!!!!! take care Mike in hot ass dry Oklahoma
quote:
Well...Mike is neutral, Roger and I have become that way, so we plan to just post it on U Tube.

The accounting and all that just isn't worth the effort.

I'll let you know when we get it arranged.

Posts: 79 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 28 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You sound like a framer...always too hot, too cold, too wet or too dry! HAR!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You sound like a framer...always too hot, too cold, too wet or too dry! HAR!

"Framers" don't worry about the weather dancing

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They most likely can't type either