New
Find
Notify
Tools

G33/40 Action on Gunbroker
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Any thoughts on a fair price for that action?

Posts: 989 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I think that's pretty fair, but maybe a little high. I picked this one up a couple months ago for about 500 w/ matching numbers. mine is a 945 1941 model, right before they switched over to marking them with DOT. Not sure if one is more desireable than the other, but that one looks nice.http://i1287.photobucket.com/a..._659_zpsefc433eb.jpg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've gotten lucky in the past six years. I've found four sporterized G33/40's, all for $250-$375 a piece in rat hole pawn shops (I couldn't buy one of them because they refused to ship out of state). They are getting harder and harder to find. If you don't want to wait years to luck across one at a lower price, I'd jump on it.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3290 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote