Find
Notify
Tools

My house, not my cat :-)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
2 family house. Susie came down stairs to explore when I went to do laundry.

Posts: 6384 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, of course it's not (your cat). The cat owns the home; better get used to it! BTW, be glad for the company, it's worth it!

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, have you read Kipling's "The cat who walked by Himself"?

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
nope

quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Rich, have you read Kipling's "The cat who walked by Himself"?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too bad. Give it a try, after all, Kipling was a great writer, + addressed his characters with feelings of being. You might like it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do see your point however, when I was in college + had rented a house off campus, some guy wanted to rent a room from me + seeing only dollar signs, agreed. He had a bull Mastiff with an attitude problem that stayed in his room, between mine + the bathroom. Never again! Then, when the house burned down +I had all of my belongings out in the yard with rain coming in, he wanted to know if he could get his $50.00 rent check back. Sitting on the remnants of my furniture in the rain, beside my burnt out home So, what did I do? Since I already had tickets to see David Allen Coe, I just went + had supper + drank beer, with the show. It all worked out in the end, as I'm still here, but it was a bit rough at the time.

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Man that is rough...I'll look up the Kipling.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you will enjoy the story. But then I like cats + Kipling, but does not need to be biased to appreciate fine things. (I.E., books + cats) Smiler