New
Find
Notify
Tools

TOW missile on the way to Saddam's sons
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
One of the last things that Saddam's sons saw was a bright flash from this one.
It is a nice photo at full screen size on a 21" monitor.
50 BMG hulls on the ground, bottled water on the Hummers. Empty ammo cans.

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fierce firefight, uh? Soldiers standing up in the street, not even taking cover. Looks like it was necessary to shut somebody's mouth.. coffee

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You notice the place is already smoking. They have probably already shot a few TOWs in there.
I don't see any media around to call it anything but it sounds like you are repeating media speak.
I don't see a Froggy anywhere around either.
The closest thing to a Frog in that picture is the word coup de grâce.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Fierce firefight, uh? Soldiers standing up in the street, not even taking cover. Looks like it was necessary to shut somebody's mouth.. coffee

You have no clue.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
fishing

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." --- Jacques Chirac, President of France.
"As far as France is concerned, you're right." --- Rush Limbaugh 5
The history of defeat, ....
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton 5
The history of surrender, ...
"It's no surprise the French won't help us get Saddam Hussein out of Iraq. They didn't help us get Germany out of France, either. Still, it's essential for them to join us in the war against Iraq. They can teach the Iraqis how to surrender." --- Jay Leno 5
..., great French Generals, ....
"Did you see the new bomb the government came up with? It weights 21,000 pounds. The Air Force tested this bomb in Florida and the bomb blast was so strong at Disneyworld 25 French tourists surrendered." --- Jay Leno 5
..., great French Admirals, ...
"French troops arrived in Afghanistan last week, and not a minute too soon. The French are acting as advisers to the Taliban, to teach them how to surrender properly." --- Jay Leno 5
..., great French fighter aces, ....
"Finally, this week the French soldiers have showed up in Afghanistan. Figures - just like the French to show up after the hard work has been done." --- Jay Leno 5
..., great French war hero's, ....
"Army personnel in Kuwait unloaded a dozen faulty tanks that only go in reverse. Tanks that only go in reverse - they've been repackaged and sold to France." --- Craig Kilborn 5
.., French medal of honor, ...
"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" --- Dennis Miller
.., French medal of honour, ...
"They've taken their own precautions against al-Qa'ida. To prepare for an attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, and a three-day supply of mistresses in the house." --- Argus Hamilton
... great French military successes, ...
"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining."
--- John Xereas, Manager, DC Improv.
.. the road to victory, ...
"The French are always reticent to surrender to the wishes of their friends and always more than willing to surrender to the wishes of their enemies." -- unattributed 5
..., great French battle plans, ....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yawn..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jay Leno must have GREAT NEOCON viewership! Roll Eyes

Posts: 49226 | Registered: 21 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Naw they are just an easy mark.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of model7LSS
posted Hide Post
wikipedia is about as reliable as french support

Auburn University BS '09, DVM '17

Posts: 604 | Location: Selma, AL | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did not want to make your working brain cell tired by pointing to british historians work about french military history.

One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
Wikipedia LMAO Model7LSS hit that on the head.

Posts: 751 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote