New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hold yer fire newbie comming in..
 Login/Join

posted
Another canuk has found his way here...
(and you thought your govmnt was screwed up with firearms laws... [Frown] )
Am a great fan of the FN FAL (hence the moniker)
Found this site from a link off
Canadian GunNutz
and must admit this place looks good...
I think I'll mosey around if you'll let me.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 14 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! Be prepared to hit over load on all the advice and the group that we are,we are opinonated as hell [Wink]

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Falfan! I see you finally made it over. Next try www.secretsofthehunt.com but you'd best hurry cause Thursday night it becomes www.bushnelloutdoors.com . derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Welcome FALfan
At my shooting club we get the newbies to stand by the target stand at 500 meters to point out the bullet strikes for rifles. And for pistols they get to use their fingers for pointing out bullet strikes at 50 yards.
We don't loose many newbies each year, those that survive know the value of a well placed shot.
I keep encouraging my son-in-laws to join the club, as yet they've not had the time.
Welcome
Jim

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
Welcome ideed! I believe you will enjoy this board. Many real experts here to give their opinions, like Jack Belk and Ricciardelli!

one of us
Picture of Pumpkinheaver
posted Hide Post
Hi,

If you havn't been there before go to www.falfiles.com

Posts: 414 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 28 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello Falfan,

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a helpful bunch of guys here so jump right in with you questions and comments. Just be sure to wear your parachute. It does get lively at times.
I'm fairly new myself and also Canadian. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anybody who likes FAL's can't be all bad, but that does include most of the free world.

Welcome aboard.

Posts: 2272 | Location: PDR of Massachusetts | Registered: 23 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Although HK's G3 is a much superior rifle...Welcome all the same! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 240 | Location: Downers Grove, Illinois | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote