Notify
Tools

How Not To Shoot an AK
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Andy
posted
http://216.25.106.115/dons.mpg

I don't know who this fellow is, but it appears he has never shot a rifle before.

At least he's starting out with an AK!

The only time I have held an AK by the magazine is when shooting the BG-15 30mm grenade launcher, which requires you to do so.

I guess this is why the Hungarians use a fore-grip.

Andy

Posts: 1278 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't say for sure, but I'm going to guess that's DDDon. How do I know? He's shooting from the "left..."

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That guy shoots worse than a girl. What a wimp! If he went to prison, he would be eating people's salad all day long.

Posts: 37 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 06 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody please teach that pussy how to shoot.

Posts: 37 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by homebrewer:
Can't say for sure, but I'm going to guess that's DDDon.

+1

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't see the big deal here. LOL. No different than the guys, who hold STEN guns by the mag.
Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
That does look an awful lot like the AR bunker in UAE, doesn't it. It really could be Don.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No mystery here.
That is Don, the AR moderator, on a trip to the UAE, shooting in Saeed, the AR owner's, tunnel.

Don is pretending to like shooting guns, when he would really rather be eating cheese, drinking wine, and reading poetry.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andy
posted Hide Post
The interesting thing here, is that our gracious host, and I really mean that, Saeed is a gracious host, owns an AK!!!!!

I wonder if Walter makes the bullets for him?

Saeed, is your AK semi or full auto?

If it is full auto, I would be happy to come by and give you a couple of pointers how to maximize your hit probability some day!

Andy

Posts: 1278 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, is your AK semi or full auto?

I would imagine it is F-A. When you is the gummint in your country, you can have whatevers guns you wants...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote