New
Find
Notify
Tools

09/07/1816- Argentine Independence.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We have a military parade in commemoration of 192 for Argentina Independenceand I would like you share some pictures:

Regimiento Patricios:

They fought on the British invations (1806 and 1807).

Regimiento de Granaderos:

They fought for the independence of Argentina, Chile and Peru.

And my son Nico with special force soldier:

Thanks
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing this photos with us.
Is this a member of the 601 company,nice mp5sd.
Here in San Francisco we have a big military parade too,even my own scouts unit was here ,i have been chating a lot with the officers of course about guns and shooting.
I supouse your son is a great shooter-hunter ,ppost more phptos of him at the south american forum.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eric
posted Hide Post
A good and happy Independence Day to you and all the best to Argentina and her people.

Respectfully,

Eric

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin, July 4 1776
Lost once in the shuffle, member since 2000.

Posts: 199 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: 05 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting up the info re your independence Day parade. Smiler

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Juan
Happy Independence Day.
The guys way back when sure went to war dressed for the occasion.
In Northern Virginia, Fort Meyers, the 'Old Guard' does Sunday retreats and special occasions dressed in the uniforms of the 1776 era.
For now I'll toast Independence with a cup of coffee and tomorrow night with a good beer.

Please do a salute to the colors for me.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eric:
A good and happy Independence Day to you and all the best to Argentina and her people.

Respectfully,

Eric

+1 thumb thumb thumb

Regards,

Larry

Posts: 3494 | Location: Des Allemands, La. | Registered: 17 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I think all Americans respect those with the 'Independence' spirit. I've been to Argentina and impressed with the quality of people there. Seems that a lot of people left Europe back then....some went to America, some went to South America, some went to Canada, and some went to Australia or New Zealand

All our fore-fathers were cut from similar cloth. Fate turned the boats right, left, straight, or went long.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote