THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MILITARY FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

La balada de los boinas verdes (Ballad of the green Berets)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWLirCTHuE

I found this on Youtube, and one of the versions there is sung by Sandro from argentina, and for the members from there i hope you guys will enjoy it .. salute

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
When I was 15 I got to meet Barry Sadler who sang the original song.. he was a Green Beret from New Mexico...

This was at Ft Bragg NC in 1966 or 67... My mom was secretary for the commander of the Green Berets at their HQ, the JFKCENSPWAR..John F Kennedy Center For Special Warfare....

not to be confused the the Ted Kennedy Center for Special Welfare... lol

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seafire2: The place was fondly known as The John Wayne School for Boys"

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote