THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Black Bear Hunting with Kelly Ross

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Bear Hunting with Kelly Ross
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am trying to contact Kelly Ross about hunting black bears with him. I cannot find any current contact information for him or his company, Skyline Adventures. Does anyone know if he is still outfitting and how to contact him?

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Tommy45....I sent you a PM. Smiler

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kelly did you get my private message response to you? I'm not too sophisticated with this stuff yet.

Regards Tommy 45

One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, sent you a PM. Smiler

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote