THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Vancouver Island Black Bear, third attempt due to Covid.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vancouver Island Black Bear, third attempt due to Covid.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted
Well for the third time have rescheduled this Black Bear hunt for April 2023, somewhat confident it will actually happen this time round….
Travelling from Australia and planing to spend around 10 days taking in Vancouver and Victoria sights with my wife before the hunt on 15th April.
Have a rough plan of sight seeing and keen to take in a Ice Hockey game while in Vancouver. Quick google search says there are games on at Roger Arena in the time frame.
What I am wondering is just who to get tickets thru and any suggestions of where the best ‘experience’ seating is? This is likely the only game we will ever go and see….
Any suggestions for other interesting touristy ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Jim Shockey Hand of Man Musuem while on Vancouver Island
Scott
Australia

Posts: 218 | Location: NSW , Australia | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope it works out for you this year. I think Stubhub or Ticketmaster are reputable ticket agents. Just search “Vancouver Canucks tickets”. Never been there but I’ll state the obvious. Center ice about 10 rows back are good seats for sure. Hopefully the Canucks have a home game when you are there. Regular NHL season (not playoffs) ends usually by April 8 or 10 I think. Greatest sport on earth. I’m sure some Canuck fans can help with more advice. Have fun.

Posts: 214 | Location: maine, usa | Registered: 07 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
As mentioned Ticketmasters is an outfit that has been around for many years. You could also try.

https://tickets.canucks.com/

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well for the third time have rescheduled this Black Bear hunt for April 2023, somewhat confident it will actually happen this time round….

The Trudeau government is trying hard to go full communist's.

Anything could happen best of luck.

Posts: 19357 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted Hide Post
Thanks all, google bought up plenty of ticket sellers but trying to use a genuine company.
Have lots of trouble here in Aus with fly by night companies selling tickets that are literally fakes.
Did read having huge delays at all Canadian airports with lots of cancelled flights etc, hopefully will get their shit sorted before next year……
Cheers

Posts: 218 | Location: NSW , Australia | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted Hide Post
Looks like tickets aren’t on sale that far advance on the Canucks home page, shall keep checking

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Canucks Single game tickets

If you sign up here, you can get notified when single game tickets become available through Canucks website

Canucks website/schedule

Looks like you'd be in luck, 4 home games April 2-8/2023

Have fun!!

Posts: 132 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As others have said Ticket master is the way to go. The other thing is what team they are playing, watch the stats and if you can pick a team that is higher in the standings, maybe a better game to watch.

Member NRA, NFA,CSSA,DSC,SCI,AFGA

Posts: 266 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 10 April 2013Reply With Quote