THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    NOW WE KNOW what you guys REALLY want!!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NOW WE KNOW what you guys REALLY want!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://cwd.ptbcanadian.com/index2.html

YOUR SECRET IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 624 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's right LC. Soon everyone will be wearing touques, drinking REAL beer, enjoying maple syrup, and being an all around hoser. Hosers unite! LOL - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Cariboo
posted Hide Post
So what is the problem eh?

-

Posts: 277 | Location: McLeese Lake, B. C. Canada | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AAAAWWWWWWW,
YOU GUYs can't wait until you become the 51st(BC and Alberta), 52nd(Sask. Manitoba), and 53rd(all the Maritimes) STATES.. [Big Grin]

Ontario and Quebec can join together and be their own country(they deserve each other).

Years ago I was motorcylging around the Maritimes when Quebec was having another run at an independence vote.

Talked to a lot of local folks who were asked "what are you gonne do if Quebec seceedes from Canada"?

The answer I got from 99% of those nice folks we talked to was "petition the US to become a state."

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lawcop-Who said anything about alberta joining you?If you are really nice to us we may let you join us.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stubblejumper:
Lawcop-Who said anything about alberta joining you?If you are really nice to us we may let you join us.

IF YOUR gun laws weren't so f**ked up I would be glad to join you in Canada in a heartbeat. I LOVE that country.
BUT
I like handgunning too much, and I mean c'mon VINEGAR ON FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!
that's just sick

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lawcop-I meant alberta might let you join them not canada.I for one would be happy to get away from ontario and quebec.We sent far too much of our money east and don't need most of canadas stupid laws like c-68.

[ 11-07-2003, 08:57: Message edited by: stubblejumper ]

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah Stubble, but remember, as king Ralph once said all those "eastern creeps and bums" are all moving here for work. It will be like the Californians moving to Colorado, once they screw up one state, they move to another and start their stupidity all over again. - Dan

[ 11-07-2003, 19:41: Message edited by: dan belisle ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dan belisle:
Yeah Stubble, but remember, as king Ralph once said all those "eastern creeps and bums" are all moving here for work. It will be like the Californians moving to Colorado, once they screw up one state, they move to another and start their stupidity all over again. - Dan

SOUNDS LIKE the the plot from "INDEPENDENCE DAY"
Where the alien invaders go from planet to planet plundering and looting until it is ruined for all, nothing left and then on to the next.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll never understand. French Quebec professes its great love for this place and barely tolerates being called a province. Canada is holding them back from realizing their true destiny of independence, right? So how come the vast majority of them would jump at the chance to join the United States? One more year and I'm out of this place! Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Easy their Dan.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was looking at the map of the world and can't figure out the differance between Normal Canada and Frozen Canada? [Confused]

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shorter winters Mickey. - Dan

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you look carefully through their maps, you will see that a large artificial lake is planned after the domination of the US. Being as I'm from SW Ohio, I'm really torn here...sure, I lose my country, but I get lakefront property..... decisions, decisions..... [Cool]

Posts: 425 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am an Albertan first and a Canadian second. The Left Wing nuts run this country and it makes me sick. Love the land - hate the Liberals.

Posts: 104 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I HAVEN'T seen any denials so far...

I have to belive there is some ulterior motive to the massing of 90% of your citizenry to within 100 miles of our border!!!! [Big Grin]

Just out of curiosity, will you use any U.S. citizens to keep things functionsing? since you probably don't have enough people to keep all the infrastructures up and running. Like Patton kept on some of the Nazis after WWII to keep the trains running etc......?

just curious?
[Confused] [Big Grin] [Confused]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Depends. Are they shooters and hunters? Then we will probably have positions for them. Salaries to be paid in Molson Canadian beer, with moose garlic sausage bonuses. - Dan

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Paid in Molson beer and sausages? Where do I find a job application?
That comment about Californikators moving to Colorado and bringing their "ideas" with them sure it the nail on the head.
Colorado resident.

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I noticed that the website concerning this uses the term "Canada Day" instead of our traditional and correct "Dominion Day", yet, another example of the insidious attempts to destroy Canada by the Lieberal oligarchy, dominated by frenchies, foreigners, feminists and faggots.

ALL Americans are ALWAYS welcome in this country and we REAL Canadians support you guys 100%. We need to emulate the example of YOUR Constitution and enact one of our own that will absolutely guarantee our right to keep and bear arms. Your Constitution is the single, finest example of the long progress toward freedom and equality for everyone that has developed out of the Anglo-Saxon-North American experience since Magna Carta.

We do have the finest beer in the world and "chips", not "french fries" are best eaten with vinegar, salt and pepper; this creates a need for more beer!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Canada: A number of provinces searching for a reason.

Posts: 5883 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lloyd, get back on your meds. Your ignorance is showing.

one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post
If the Hunters, and shooters ran the country...
well there wouldn't be any f'n Liberals for starters.

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I noticed that the website concerning this uses the term "Canada Day" instead of our traditional and correct "Dominion Day", yet, another example of the insidious attempts to destroy Canada by the Lieberal oligarchy, dominated by frenchies, foreigners, feminists and faggots.

ALL Americans are ALWAYS welcome in this country and we REAL Canadians support you guys 100%. We need to emulate the example of YOUR Constitution and enact one of our own that will absolutely guarantee our right to keep and bear arms. Your Constitution is the single, finest example of the long progress toward freedom and equality for everyone that has developed out of the Anglo-Saxon-North American experience since Magna Carta.

We do have the finest beer in the world and "chips", not "french fries" are best eaten with vinegar, salt and pepper; this creates a need for more beer!

Thanks! If only most Canadians were like the great guys that come on this board. However, what is the most screwed up about Canada, is it is trying to copy the USA all the time.

The problem we give Canada, is that we haven't given you anything good to copy in a long time. ONTARIO seems to run all of Canada. As it also has a penis envy for NY State ( what a role model) and every dumb ass liberal idea that comes out of NY state with Senators like Shumer and Hillary, Ontario tries to out do NY.

If the USA can get rid of a lot of our dumb assed "liberals" ( a term that only they really use and invent for themselves, dumbasses is a more realistic term for them), then Canada would be able to follow suit.

Of course, then we have to take a hard look at what to do with the 10 billion immigrants that the liberals can't fill either country with fast enough, so they will have someone to vote them back into office.

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Quote:

and I mean c'mon VINEGAR ON FRENCH FRIES!!!!!!!!!
that's just sick

Don't come to Australia mate, we do that as well, and its bloody good tucker

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of C1PNR
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I presume you are referring to Malt Vinegar! And you are Right On, that is the ONLY way to eat "chips" or "frenchies".

Posts: 312 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 02 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I trust you are refering to female frenchies! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Don't come to Australia mate, we do that as well, and its bloody good tucker

The use of 'tucker' for food -- now there's something I haven't heard in a very long time, although I do remember hearing or reading it somewhere in the dim and distant past. Is it an Aussie thing?

Posts: 5883 | Location: People's Republic of Maryland | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote