THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Northfork Taxidermy in The Yukon?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northfork Taxidermy in The Yukon?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have an email address for Northfork Taxidermy . . . they used to be in Whitehorse a couple of years ago but have since moved. I appreciate the help.

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John,
I don't know if they have an e-mail addres but there ph# is (867)-456-4451.
Thanks by the way for the Bison Hunting info I'm hunting them north of Aishihik probably about 50 air miles from where you hunted them with Tim.

Posts: 48 | Location: Yukon | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shane Buchanan
northfork@yknet.yk.ca

sheephunter

Posts: 795 | Location: CA,,the promised land | Registered: 05 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys!

Blackstone,

That should be some kind of fun (the really difficult kind once you get that thing on the ground )! Congrats on drawing the tag . . . not so easy I understand, even for the residents. PLEASE remember to post photos after your hunt. I love seeing that country!

Best,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John,

Shane did my Fannin and Moose last year. I reccommend anyone hunting the Yukon use him. Great work!

Posts: 46 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 23 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

I actually already have something with him . . . just lost his contact information. While I have seen photos of his work, it is good to hear that it is good to look at in person as, out of a bit of necessity, I just took my outfitters word that Northfork was my best option.

Thanks again,

JohnTheGreek