THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    A year for the books !!! Spring bear at Liard River Outfitters in BC

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A year for the books !!! Spring bear at Liard River Outfitters in BC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi folks

Just wanted to share some pictures and smiles from our bear hunts this spring. We took 14 hunters and everybody but one hunter filled every bear tag they purchased. One picky long time client passed on three different 7 foot boars the last week of our season holding out for a true giant. ( I would have been happy with any of the three he passed Wink )
We killed 21 black bears and 1 grizzly in our three week spring season. We saw a ton of bears, I stopped counting week two when I reached 120 bears by day 10. Lots of big bears were seen and a few missed. We harvested 4 bears over 7 feet squared, 15 bears over 6 feet squared, and 2 that didn't make 6 feet but those were both colour phase bears with beautiful coats.
Our guides did great and the hounds were simply on fire treeing almost everything we cut them loose on, including a huge 7'6" squared boar with a clean 20" skull.
Hope you all enjoy the pictures and a link to a video of a good 7' squared boar with a 19" skull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B2ktqoTUPw

Jeff
Up North in Canada

Posts: 112 | Location: Alberta / British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 02 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some more pictures

Jeff
Up North in Canada

Posts: 112 | Location: Alberta / British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 02 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And a few more !!!

Jeff
Up North in Canada

One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Good looking camp to.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2813 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well done!
Thanks for sharing.

Ski+3

Posts: 860 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote