THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Non-Resident Firearm Declaration ?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-Resident Firearm Declaration ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Where can I get a copy, Ive got one from 02 but they drew a line though all the blank spaces and probably have a problem if I write another rifle in. Ive crossed into Canada four times in 2002 and never had a problem in fact five minuites was a long set at the crossing. Thanks Bill

one of us
posted Hide Post
Send me a PM with your address and I'll drop one in the mail. ~Arctic~

Posts: 277 | Location: Yellowknife, NWT, Canada | Registered: 13 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can download one from here

Non-Resident Firearm Declaration form

Posts: 407 | Location: Sechelt, B.C., Canada | Registered: 11 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys my wife printed it out for me, ARTIC I couldn't figure out how to come up with your e-mail address. I was in Yellowknife in 2002 for 15 days and enjoyed it very much.