New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calgary Gunshow
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Who will be going to the gunshow on Janusry 17th at thorncliffe?

Posts: 248 | Location: Republic of Alberta | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
who what where is thorncliff? Is it a nice show? I might come....

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hopeflly I'll be at the show.

Tornecliffe is at 5600 Centre Street North i think

Brett

Posts: 152 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
The Thorncliffe show is a little lame compared to the big one at the Saddledome at Easter, but it is a good way to kick off the gunshow season. A buddy of mine got a great deal on a .375 H&H there one year....

Unfortunately for me, I now live too far away to justify attending. Maybe Easter though.

Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya the easter show is much better but there are usually a few interesting pieces at the thorncliffe show. I got a good deal on some kynoch 577 snider ammo.

Brett

Posts: 152 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What are the opening hours?

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...I'm still looking for a great deal on a .45-70 Guide Gun, though I might have to smuggle it into the house....

Frans

one of us
posted Hide Post
not sure on the hours, i'd guess 9am but i really have no clue. They don't let people in early though.

Brett

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello;
I never miss it. Might be a smaller show, but always interesting and you don't get ripped off by the Stampede Board to park!!!!
Grizz

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote