New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Work
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I must interject a comment here and it is simply that there is ONE AND ONLY ONE NATION that occupies the northern half (except Alaska) of North America. There is no such entity as a "first nation", period! This is a deliberately phrased bit of political sleaze-babble, akin to the lie of "multi-culturalism" which has been foisted on us to destroy our culture and our nation and make us serfs in our own land. To even suggest that such entities as "first nations" exist is to accept that some people are superior to others in Canada; this is RACIST!!!

I do not employ these mendacious terms in my daily speech as this gives them credibility, aboriginal bands or tribes are just that, they are NOT nations, first or otherwise. This is a more important point than it may at first glance appear; equality among ALL residents is fundamental to a free nation, which raises an interesting point about contemporary Canada, doesn't it?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Please note that most if not all Native Americans refer to their "tribes" as soverign nations and are so recognized by the government that tried to erradicate them as such. Right or wrong.
With the truth being held that everyone in the world is equal as a human being I find it even more disconcerting to read that Canada continues to apply Affirmative action openly in its hiring practices.
I also find it interesting that racisim turned against "Whites" is not being publicized or protested.
What a strange world.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

It is quite difficult to gain admittance to this country as a landed immigrant if you are "white" as federal government policy concerning immigration tends to strongly favour East Indians, Chinese, Filipinos and persons from the Middle East, or so our statistics indicate.

It also helps if you have "drug gang organiser" on your c.v., with experience in in screwing the Govt. out of three or four welfare cheques at a time. Once you have citizenship, you should also "lose" at least two or three passports per year.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote