New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W 617 no dash value?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a S&W 617 stainless, no dash, 6 shot in 6 inch full lug barrel. Is it worth any more being a no dash gun? I'm going to trade it off but need a grasp on it's value before I go gun trading.
Thanks
Aaron

Posts: 581 | Location: Cheney, KS or Africa Somewhere | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no special price for non dash - that model is much to new to demand a collector pricetag take about 100 off the new prices is it is really excellent condition

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what is it worth to you, cash money?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, I bought it cheap, it's trading stock right now... I have been offered $575 in trade but never bit. I'd swap it for a h&k p7. Would consider other trades.

Posts: 581 | Location: Cheney, KS or Africa Somewhere | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

You should have done it.

I bought one with a 8 3/8 full underlug for $325 at a gun show.

Posts: 17552 | Location: Eastern Washington | Registered: 23 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last week traded it, mossberg 835, $80 for a smokin' nice L1A1, extra rail system and vertical grip and 100 rounds of ammo- I LOVE L1A1!