Find
Notify
Tools

The mount for the Tanfoglio
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
USM from Fab, gotta shim it a bit. still too low to get on paper ar 50ft. I ordered it from Zahal in Isreal but Mako has them now.

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very interesting rich. They sell them on Amazon. Lots of comments about the guns they do NOT fit! Did you have to modify it to fit your Witness? I will have to check mine, as I am not sure I have the picatinny rail on the frame. I have a Sig P220 though, and it might work on that but I want to make sure before I buy one. Good concept though.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by richj:
USM from Fab, gotta shim it a bit. still too low to get on paper ar 50ft. I ordered it from Zahal in Isreal but Mako has them now.

Friggin cool!!!!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
Very interesting rich. They sell them on Amazon. Lots of comments about the guns they do NOT fit! Did you have to modify it to fit your Witness? I will have to check mine, as I am not sure I have the picatinny rail on the frame. I have a Sig P220 though, and it might work on that but I want to make sure before I buy one. Good concept though.

Peter.

Pistolsmith up here mounts a picatinny on the dust shroud, the screws are from the inside out, or top down, whichever to prefer. There are no screw heads seen outside the firearm.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks 366, I did not know that. Now, I need a picatinny rail for my concealed pistol, but I need an IR laser, flashlight and a regular laser, as well as a red dot optic so that I am prepared for just about anything! A grenade launcher with be OK too!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote