THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Good price on Sig P220 .22 LR conversion kits......

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good price on Sig P220 .22 LR conversion kits......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just for general info purposes, and I just bought 3 of them, because I have a bunch of 220s. Osage County guns has 220 .22 LR conversion kits on sale at a damn good price and they ship for free (I read on one site that the kits have been discontinued but Sig still shows them on their site at $349):

here

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GG, CDNN is selling Sig 22lr. conversion kits for the series 80 and 90 for $179 or so. I have a P220ST but have no idea whether it is a series 80 or 90!!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Peter:

I can only find one .22 conversion kit on CDNN and it is for an 80/90, but that is for a 1911. I assume they mean it will not work on series 70s. I'm not all that up on Sig 1911s.

At any rate, not for a P220 or I'd buy some more.

However, AFAICT, Sig doesn't offer a 1911 kit anymore and that is a very good price. I may buy some anyway, if I don't own a Sig 1911, I probably will.

Also, further research indicates that it MAY, probably will, work on other series 80/90 1911s. Since I own many of those, I'm definitely a buyer.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, GG, I called them and they said that the P220 was not their 1911 model.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10514 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Completely different platforms.

xxxxxxxxxx