New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help ID Handgun
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An old neighbor brought me a zippered pistol case with a .32 auto and 2 mags. Sold around 1974 and looks like new. It is identified as Echasa-Eibar 32 7 shot auto pistol 32XXX. Grip panels say: GZ-MB.

Any knowledge out there?

Thanks Mike

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1058 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
One of a dozens of articles on the net.

Just did a quick search for Echasa-Eibar 32 and they popped up.

https://www.gunboards.com/thre...gz-mab-32acp.783041/

Posts: 19360 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks. Gunbroker has a couple and it appears the guns aren't worth the FFL Transfer Fee. So what do you do with a worthless pistol you don't want to keep?

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1058 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Gun Buyback

or a quick trip to Detroit. :-)

Posts: 6384 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, thanks. Gunbroker has a couple and it appears the guns aren't worth the FFL Transfer Fee. So what do you do with a worthless pistol you don't want to keep?

Give to someone that wants it.

Posts: 19360 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in SE Michigan so Motown is a short ride. Cool But, I'm 82, a former FFL holder, honest, law abiding, and my only contact with the justice system was a traffic ticket. Think I'll take it with me to the range tomorrow and see if I can trade. Thanks.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, that was a bust. They looked at gunbroker and found 2 that sold for under $200. Offered me $70 on a trade. Frowner

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran