Find
Notify
Tools

My double gun rig!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
I have a matched set with consecutive serial numbers of Colt Defenders.

I have always wanted a nice double shoulder rig for them. Well I told my buddy Michael McCourry and voila...look what shows up in the mail at the hospital one day! shocker

B&M...First for Quality!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37743 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spectacular Lane--

beer

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Very nice Lane!

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a workable solution to me... Big Grin

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That should work for sure.

Posts: 19572 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Too nice to cover up with a jacket. Is this a one-off or is it going to be commercially available? I'd bet he could sell a bunch of these.

tu2

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It fits like a glove and they never move. They are first rate.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37743 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Lane-

Welcome to the Henry Flores, leather craftsman extraordinar, fan club! His work is second to none, as you now attest. Beautiful set! Now you need to plan a shoulder holster only B-B-Q. Big Grin

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane:

Very, very nice and I've got some cape buffalo leather here and some elephant leather on the way. Can you PM me with who did the leather work? I'm not ambidextrous when it comes to pistols. I'm afraid I'd have to reverse the left hand holster for a cross draw. And I'd need some provision for extra magazines, as well. Say two extra per pistol? That would give me nearly a box of ammo. If it's more serious than that, I'm probably in deep trouble. But I like it!

When a particular person gets out prison, this is just what I may be likely to need.

Posts: 10310 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cool rig and serials, would swap grips with nice wood tho

Posts: 446 | Location: Norway | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norsk:
Cool rig and serials, would swap grips with nice wood tho

Yeah...I hear you...was thing Ivory!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
Man, that is one cool looking rig!!

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1706 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Safari James
posted Hide Post
I think I need one myself! Very, very cool.

Safari James
USMC
DRSS

Posts: 369 | Location: Texas | Registered: 16 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane, you'll look like Pancho Villa on a raid!

Posts: 20157 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice looking rig! Now you're going to start having to dress in black like Michael......

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote