THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Question for my fellow CZ 75 40P owners

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for my fellow CZ 75 40P owners
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GrosVentreGeorge
posted
What kind of holster do you guys use. I have tried several different holsters and can't seem to find a good fit. Right now I am using a yaqui designed for a berreta 92. Why doesn't anybody make something for these. I read once that the 75 was one of the top three copied pistols in the world. You would think that someone would make a model specific holster.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I wear a BladeTech but I only wear it at the range. BladeTech has several options if you are interested in the kydex type of holster.

http://www.blade-tech.com/home.php

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GrosVentreGeorge
posted Hide Post
Do you use that Bladetech with a CZ? I looked at their site and didn't see one specifically for my pistol. Maybe I can try to get a hold of somebody their that could recommend the right one to use. I am not entirely sure I want a plastic holster either. Right now my CZ is being packed on my hip while hunting until a ruger blackhawk in .357 finds its way into my hands to replace it. I would like something leather but a little more secure than the yaqui.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To be secure a Yaqui type holster must be very well made and very well fitted to the gun.Using one made for another gun wouldn't work !! I've used The Wilderness 'Zip-slide for my HK P7 M10 for carry and IPSC matches .Works very well !! BladeTech has a good reputation, try them.

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Here's my CZ75B in its Blade Tech holster.

When you go to the Blade Tech site and find the holster you like, you have to pick your pistol from a pull down menu to see if it's available for that pistol. I think you could save yourself some time and just give them a call.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
BladeTech makes a good product. But if you want leather and a holster made to fit, look at Mernickle. He has made several holsters for me, and they are great. The handguns fit well, hold well, and can be set up to give you the personal fit and cant you desire. Call him on the phone and ask him what he can do for you. Give him my regards from Arizona.

http://www.mernickleholsters.com/ads/ma2003.html

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote