Find
Notify
Tools

CZ PO1 Trigger
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted
Is there an aftermarket trigger/sear to replace my terrible trigger? I have an old 75 that breaks clean at 3# from the factory. This knew one is heavier than my 10# guage can measure.

Or a smith within driving distance of Denver that works on them?

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chuck1911
posted Hide Post
CZs are a job. especially the newer ones. It can be made better, generally around 4-6 lbs SA safely.

Chuck Warner
Pistolsmith
/

Posts: 332 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
I was hoping that the demad was high enough now days for someone to supply aftermarket parts. But after a weekend of checking the net it looks like it will altering the engagment angle.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, as I understand it, there are lots of variations of the CZ trigger and each is just enough different to make universal parts not available. Angus Hobdel has some optionsand does trigger work on them, but it entails changing the way the safety works. You could try him at czcustom.com

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd second larrys' suggestion to have Angus Hobdel tune the trigger. Angus can tune CZs about as well as he can shoot them, and he can really shoot.

Angus tuned one of the CZs I had on loan for a video, if you're interested you can find the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWk4i3OfPfg

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Thanks I thought Angus shot for CZ didn't know he did work as well.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K