Find
Notify
Tools

Heckler & Koch PSP
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted
Yesterday, I have shooted with "my" personal prefered carry gun. The H&K PSP. dancing
But the best is, it´s a really new prototype PSP made in 1978, with extra magazin, stored in a presentation leather case. jumping A few prototype pistols were presents to the members of the committee for the new sidearms for the bavarian police, at the end of the seventies.
The condition is excellent, handling and shooting @25m was very positive. Wink
Now, there´s only one problem. I have yet three handguns. And in Germany it´s very difficult to get more than two handguns. Roll Eyes
This evening, I wrote an E-mail to may shooting association, what I can do, to get the fourth handgun. I will see. coffee

Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
OK, I don´t get the gun. There´s no way, to get a second 9x19 pistol. CRYBABY

Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
God bless America.

One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
Here´s a pic, I got from my gunsmith:

Martin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Send it to me I need a 'brother' for my PSP. For me the P7s are the perfect pistols and to think that my PSP is 30 years old and I still love it after many IPSC matches, woodchucks, feral dogs etc and as my favorite carry gun ! Big Grin Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
Update!
At the moment, it looks good, to get the PSP.
I must only wait about the certificate of the police. Then I will get the permit, I hope.

Martin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good news !! coffee I hope it goes through !

One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
dancing
Today, I got a letter from my local office, that I will get the permit for my fourth handgun.
Monday morning I will go and registrate my new toy. jumping

Martin

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Anderson:
God bless parts America.

fixed.

Wink

Congrats on the pistol. Very accurate.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote