Find
Notify
Tools

Taurus TCP Model 738
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
Received my little Taurus .380 today. I like it, and I like it better than the Ruger LCP.
Comes with two magazines and a clever little belt pouch that looks like a cell phone holder.
Feels good in the hand, functions very well, easy to take down.
Features I really like: locks back on last round fired, and the trigger pull is excellent. Will be shooting some different brands of ammo tomorrow. So far, a little gem.
Shot it today....2-10....POI is POA with three different ammo brands. Function is perfect.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i used to poo poo taurus, but they have come a long way in the last few years. today they are a pretty good gun

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
i used to poo poo taurus, but they have come a long way in the last few years. today they are a pretty good gun

I've heard a lot of crap about Taurus from the lads at the shooting stores over the years and wondered if any/all of it was true. They had mentioned that it was the most "returned" gun at the shop and had reservations about selling them to friends. I guess that they would sell to anybody else but were more concerned about the their friends purchases.

If the QC has improved as stated above that should be good news for their sales as there is a lot of crap floating around about their whole line.

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote