Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted
Also posted in "Classifieds"

For Sale:

Glock 30, Subcompact 45ACP $400

Less than 200 rounds fired through.
Comes with original hard case, cleaning accessories, mag loader, 2 10rnd mags with Pearce Grip Extensions, Fobus Paddle Holster. Shipped to your FFL. If Indiana resident, I will do private sale.

Call 765-865-9273, or page at 765-554-2796.

"The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass; and beyond there is a different country." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Posts: 385 | Location: Midwestern Corn Desert | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Snapper
posted Hide Post
Nice! Why are you selling such a great gun? The 29 & 30 are listed as compacts in Glock world.

Posts: 767 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted Hide Post
I'm replacing it with another great gun... thumb

"The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass; and beyond there is a different country." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Posts: 385 | Location: Midwestern Corn Desert | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Snapper
posted Hide Post
OK, Should I get another great gun instead of this one?

Posts: 767 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted Hide Post
Sold.