New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W M/P
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The wife and I went to our local indoor range and did a little shooting. Took the Glock 17, S&W 642 and Springfield XD40. Lots of fun. We rented a full size S&W M/P 9mm. I think I like this gun. Grip felt good, trigger was smooth and predictable and recoil was much lighter than the glock. Ok, I know it is a 9mm, but lighter recoil than the Glock is cool. Even the wife liked it and she is a Glock nut.
Any of yall shot a M/P? I would like to know what you think.

“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior,
except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”
Theodore Roosevelt (1858 – 1919)

Posts: 240 | Location: texas | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 385 | Location: Brunswick, GA | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
S&W accessories.....

Speed Shooter Specialties

Posts: 385 | Location: Brunswick, GA | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup! I bought a 9mm just before Christmas last year. Best auto I have ever owned. Looking to get a 45. You will not regret buying one in any way.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Love mine, had it about a year and as yet can find anything negative to say about my nine.

Jeff

Posts: 40 | Location: Manhattan, KS. USA | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote