Find
Notify
Tools

Aftermarket sights for an XD..
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey

I've been shooting this XD for a while and I'm not just thrilled with the sights on the gun. Is this just the way it is with pistols in general? Sooner or later I'll get some kind of laser sight but I don't have to tell you guys those have limited applications. So is there anything out there that is an improvement over factory?

I'm kind of new to pistols so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is it that you dont like about the sights?

----------------------------

Posts: 124 | Location: Waukeenah, Fl | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am looking into the same thing for my XD. I have had tritium, fiber optic, or combo of both recommended to me. I am leaning toward either Trijucon or Tru Glo sights.

Posts: 27 | Location: Pullman, WA | Registered: 01 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an xd 9mm. I went with the Dawson Fiber optic sights. I went with the rear adjustable in green and a red front. Very easy to see very high quality positive adjustment. They offer all types for the xd. http://www.dawsonprecision.com...R:Springfield+Armory

Posts: 448 | Registered: 27 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike7mm08:
I have an xd 9mm. I went with the Dawson Fiber optic sights. I went with the rear adjustable in green and a red front. Very easy to see very high quality positive adjustment. They offer all types for the xd. http://www.dawsonprecision.com...R:Springfield+Armory

That's along the lines of what I was looking for. Thanks for the replies guys.