Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted
Suggestons please.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
how about a 8-32 scope with a 30 mil tube, or perhaps a nice infrared night vision scope, or do you have something else in mind?

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twr
posted Hide Post
Check out Bowen Custom Guns, they have some sturdy sights.

t

Blessed; not lucky

Posts: 49 | Location: SC | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I like the ones below quite a bit. The downside to them is the front fiberoptic rod is a bit vulnerable to damage. When mine broke, the company send me a new fiberoptic rod which I easily installed and put a tiny bit of epoxy glue on the underside of it and no more problems.

Another sight I liked just as well was one I got from Gary Reeder; a shallow V rear sight with a brass dot front sight. The reason I quit using that one was because in my wearing my gun around the farm, changing oil, etc. while carrying the gun holstered, the front sight became slightly bent. For someone using the sight on a gun in less rigorous conditions, it would probably be fine.

Redhawk Sights

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote