Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 2075 RAMI
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
I received my RAMI last week. I have never been more pleased with a new pistol. I bought this compact pistol based on my satisfaction with the full size CZ 75, and after trying, and shooting, several other compact 9s including Glocks, Springfields, S&Ws, Taurus, Para, Ruger etc. I was not disappointed.

Five different brands of 9mm, including some Russian which I am not fond of. It shot every one without any problem.

Fit and finish is great, the single action trigger pull is excellent (I will carry this pistol "cocked and locked"). Came with three magazines, one ten and two 14s.

I was able to acquire some of my favorite defensive handgun ammunition today...Hornady's Critical Defense. Shot a 3/4" group and this gun is barely broken in....125 rounds.

The grip, the overall feel of the pistol in my
hand, and the fit and finish surpasses anything else I have tried with the possible exception of the compact 1911s. (I remain a 1911 addict but the CZ comes in at a very close second for me.)

Jeff Cooper was right....if you can't have a 1911 get a CZ 75. tu2

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So Bill, I take it it is better than the Para?!!!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
So Bill, I take it it is better than the Para?!!!
Peter.

There is no comparison. For one thing it goes bang when you pull the trigger. animal

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote