THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Calfree .22 LR made from XP-100

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calfree .22 LR made from XP-100
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any one have any pictures of a XP-100 that Calfree made into a .22 LR using a 40 X .22 Bolt
Interested in pictures of the feed ranp.

How about pictures of a 40 X in .22 LR , action pictures open and showing the feed ramp.

Posts: 1461 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dudley do right
posted Hide Post
Try going to the speciality pistols site. There is a guy on there that goes by ISHMA80x80 (Dean) had about every xp version ever made I think

Posts: 26 | Location: Sweet Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes I know Dean He won"t share pictures.
He don't want to upset Calfree. I have a smith in mind that most likly can build a .22 LR XP 100 but we need to see pictures of the feeding system. The bolt you use is an 40 X in .22 LR

Posts: 1461 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote