THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Handgun Silhouette matches restart at Albany, Oregon

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handgun Silhouette matches restart at Albany, Oregon
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
On Sunday, February 25th, 2007 The Albany Rifle and Pistol Club will restart the Handgun silhouette program. They will be shooting Small Bore and Field Pistol from 9am to 2pm. Please stop by and shoot an entry or four, or at least say hello. Let's do what we can to give them our support and welcome the program back on a positive note. Please bring at least one friend to the match. (If nothing else they can spot for you) or better yet we get them hooked.

Congratulations and thanks to Ron Downs the new match director, for his efforts in making the Albany program happen again. Please give Ron or myself a call if you have questions.

Here is the link to the Albany range website. http://arpc.info/

Joe Cullison
Oregon State IHMSA Director
541-317-8801
jcunclejoe@aol.com
www.ihmsa.org

Silhouette
Trap Range
small bore and Field Pistol
9am to 2pm
Ron Downs
541-547-4922

Posts: 208 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems someone jumped the gun by posting the schedule on their website. It will probably be March or April before the range is ready to hold a match. It will happen, just not in February.

oops

I love this sport and I just get excited about a new or returning range.
Thanks
Joe

Posts: 208 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote