Find
Notify
Tools

CZ SP01
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
I went to pick up my replacement SW1911 today and while at the gun dealer's I fondled the CZ SP01. VERY NICE! Have any of you shot one extensively? Great ergonomics and good heft. In 9mm this has got to be a no recoil, no muzzle lift weapon and I bet double tap times to be like shooting a 22lr. I want one! And I don't even like 9mm.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes have shot a few of them and like it alot!! but when I went to trade in my mint CZ 85 the dealer was only giving me peanuts for my gun so i just bought the 18 round mags for my gun instead.

Posts: 290 | Location: N.Ireland | Registered: 12 October 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased a CZ 75 SP01 in 9mm and like the gun. The muzzle flip is much more than a .22, have a ruger Mark III Hunter. The only thing that I don't like is that sometimes the trigger seems to hurt my finger...when I say hurt I mean a small bang with a little discomfort after shooting. I had a Glock and currently have a Springfield 1911 in 9mm and did not experience that same problem. The gun is very accurate and I can shoot it much faster and more accuratelt than with the 1911.