New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Longhorn Arms Pistols
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I stuck this here because they are above .375 and more people would see it.

Anybody own one? Are there any for sale? I would love to hear your first hand opinions of them. I am casually looking for a .44 magnum in 5 1/4".

Posts: 1280 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Never owned one, but Bill Grover's "reversed" Colt sixguns enjoyed some serious adoration from the shootist crowd 20-30 years ago. Good luck finding one.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16628 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see them pop up for sale now and then on the Ruger forum dot com. You would have best luck posting this question on the single actions dot com forum. They don't have a classified section. If you are looking to buy one, try inquiring through the Ruger forum dot com classifieds. Inquiring through the AR classifieds won't hurt. They certainly are not cheap!

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3292 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Moved from a rifle forum.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for moving the thread, I have ever noticed the rifle heading.

Three have sold in the last couple of years for sub 2K.like the double rifles lately they slip under the radar.

Colin

Posts: 1280 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote