THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Crimson Trace vs LaserMax - Glock

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crimson Trace vs LaserMax - Glock
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
If any of you have had a chance to really compare the two, your opinion would be appreciated. I am thinking of one for my Glock 27.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd go with neither. I've found picking up the dot is much slower than a normal front sight picture, especially under many lighting conditions. Ended up I've got 600 bucks in laser grips that I don't use at all. Just an expensive novelty. Other than that, I think Crimson Trace makes a nicer product. But that's just my 2 pence.

I do like Red Dot and Holo sights and I've found lasers to be near useless for me. Playing hunt for the dot instead of just putting the sight post where needs be.

I suppose they might intimidate some people in some defense situations but they might also point right back at where you are standing in other situations.

Posts: 895 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote