New
Find
Notify
Tools

WITNESS LIMITED???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have had a Witness Limited 10MM on order now for ~ 4 months. Anyone heard of problems with this pistol, or is it slow production???? Thanks,smoker

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
--Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 868 | Location: NYS | Registered: 25 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you call EAA they will tell you the stocking distributors. You can then call them. You don't say who you have it on order with. If is just a gun shop they may not be dealing with the correct distributor.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the message Peter. My Gunshop is dealing with a large distributor in PA. I called this afternoon and believe it or not, the girl say's another 30 day's. If there is a place you can direct me I woould be very appreciative. I have e-mailed Tanfolgio and they answer my messages with more of the same BS. Wish I never saw the write up on this pistol. Phil

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
--Thomas Jefferson

one of us
posted Hide Post
Phil, I must have seen the same write up, but decided on an EAA Elite Match in 10 mm. I am very happy with that gun. Just worked some laods that are very accurate and stout...around 1280 fps with 180 gr, bullet.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
One of the dealers here had several on the 10mm's in stock up until August, then they all sailed off the shelf. Demand seems to be exceeding supply, glad I got my .40 when I did. I think it will be worth the wait though, mine is a really accurate pistol.

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wrote Tanfolglio and told them they should send me one gratis for wasting a whole summers worth of shooting. At my age that's important....Got no reply Smiler

--Thomas Jefferson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not.....just got it yesterday! 7 months, can't believe I waited that long. Very beautifully done....course a puppy is always cute and beautiful and then.......I am now in the market for an extra mag., mag loader, maybe a scope mount. Can anyone help here. EAA prices are kinda stiff. smoker1

--Thomas Jefferson

one of us
posted Hide Post
You won't beat EAA prices on mags., certainly not high cap. mags. When I bought extra mags for my 10mm Elite, they had a "special" 2 for $50 as I recollect. Beats the 1 for about $35.
Glad you finally got it. Now, it is the limited and not the Hunter, right?
Peter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Peter. Gues I'll buy direct from EAA. I did find a scope mount at Numerich arms. I cannot shoot with open sights because of my eyesight. I mostly shoot combat/tactical so any kind of diopter won't work, hence the red dot. Phil

--Thomas Jefferson