Find
Notify
Tools

smith and wesson lady smith
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 323
posted
I'm looking to get my wife a lady smith but don't know if I should get her a 38special or just get the 357 mag and let her shoot 38 thru it. She has very limited experience shooting pistols. So I figure 38's in a 357 will be fine. So for those of you with wives what do they shoot?? I'm not looking at getting her a auto.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife shoots a charter arms bull dog in 357 loaded with plus p 38's my daugther shoots a tarus 38 loaded with plus p 38s. I would get the 357 and shoot plus p 38's in it.

then if one only has 357 one can still use them.

over the last 35 plus years shooting 357s I have shot at least 500 to one 38s to 357s in mine

Posts: 19576 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
Thanks I think that is what I will do. The reason a for lady smith as well she can carry it in her purse Alaska has a very liberal concealed carry laws ie they don't require you to have a concealed weapons permit.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vermont and Ak are the only two states that fully understand the 2nd. There are other states that are trying but it is a up hill battle. Small revolvers are very handy weapons.

Posts: 19576 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote