Find
Notify
Tools

Buckmark firing pin-HELP!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted
I spent the day , yesterday, trying to find a firing pin for my pre-2000 Browning Buckmark!
What a shame that they changed the slide back in 2000, there are no firing pins made any more and there are none left ANYWHERE !!!
If anyone knows of one , Please let me know where it is !
HELP! I need a firing pin for my pre-2000 Browning Buckmark!
Nobody has one, even Browning said they don't make them anymore !
Anybody......... please help! Where can I get one ?

Thanks

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
do you having a browning parts number for the correct one. I have buck mark firing pin that I received wrongly wouldn't fit the buck mark that I was fixing I wonder if its a pre 2000 pin

Can you post a picture of the one you need

Posts: 19576 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just tore my buck mark apart and the firing pins are the same I am sure my spare pin is post 2000 now.

I order the pin I needed direct from browning the still must of had some of the older ones in stock as of a few years ago.

Sorry it didn't workout

one of us
posted Hide Post
Try Jack Firsts rapid city SD

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
I just tore my buck mark apart and the firing pins are the same I am sure my spare pin is post 2000 now.

I order the pin I needed direct from browning the still must of had some of the older ones in stock as of a few years ago.

Sorry it didn't workout

No, Browning says they're all out of them, and no plans to make any more. Frowner

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is it that complex that it can't be made by a gunsmith ? Will Browning send you drawings for it ? If you could borrow one you could get the dimensions.