THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Shooting Browning Black Label 380

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting Browning Black Label 380
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone on this forum shoot a Browning Black Label 380 auto?

I have one and it shoots fairly well with some factory ammo and a couple of my reloads. I am looking for loads that other shooters find working well for them.

Posts: 16 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 15 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one of the Black Label "Pros" sans rail.

It's a sweet little shooter.

My daily carry is a Glock 43, but I could not turn down the price for which I got this Black Label for.

I typically do not use it for defensive purposes, so I've not shot any premium ammo out of it, and cannot comment on whether it cycles Critical Defense or Hydra-shocks H-XTP's or other JHP style bullets. I have shot inexpensive FMJ's that I've purchased cheap in bulk pack and it cycled flawlessly. Mild recoil, and excellent accuracy at 7 paces. I load for 9mm Parabellum and up but rarely load for the 380.

Best,

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote