Picture of KLN357
posted Hide Post
Great gun, great round. Both made better through handloading! Wink

"No one told you when to run; you missed the starting gun."

Posts: 483 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
Not very ergonomic, but a hoot to shoot. The sights are what you would expect from a 50's designed military pistol, but what a hoot to shoot.

Did I mention that it's fun to shoot. In all seriousness it's a very well designed pistol, the grip is a little bit of a reach due to the length of the round, and with my old eyes the sights are next to useless. However it does shoot reasonably accurately, plus at dusk you can have fun watching the fireball at the end of the barrel.

KLN, I don't know how you can reload for it, mine chunks the brass about 15 feet right and behind, I need a spotter to find any cases. Smiler

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buy extra firing pins ! Interesting design as are many Czech guns.

posted Hide Post
Great gun. I've had several, but the most recent one bought seems to be the best. Very accurate. Really a hoot to shoot. Very high quality and intersting design. The only weakness I know of is the firing pins. Careful not to dry-fire, they break easily.

posted Hide Post
Lee makes dies for the 7.62x25 I think, and breass is also available. S&B ammo is fairly cheap and reloadable

posted Hide Post
Yeah I am just learning how to shoot this pistol, it shoots completely different than any other pistol i own. It seems that most of the weight is near the rear of the gun. That pistol feels every little flinch or movement i make. I keep shooting low, i dont know wether i want to file the front site a little or try working on my hold a little longer. It sure is fun to shoot, and almost as amusing watching that sucker fling shells half a mile

Posts: 14 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 17 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KLN357
posted Hide Post
Bguy: Was it some of the hotter stuff? http://www.gunsprings.com/1ndex.html

Over at CZ Forum we had agood discussion on the use of Remington Accelerators for pest load. Should be page 2 or 3! Wink

"No one told you when to run; you missed the starting gun."

Posts: 483 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote