THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Working on the trigger of Sig 938

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Working on the trigger of Sig 938
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted
The trigger on this little pistol was awful.
Before returning it to Sig I heavily lubed the weapon's action with some new high tech lube and added a healthy dose of graphite. I practiced shooting at knots on my paneling while watching TV. I've had the pistol for maybe 4 weeks and have fired 450 rounds thru it, in,addition to, maybe another 500 trigger pulls, as part of the wear in.
The trigger pull has dropped from 12 to 15 pounds down to some where around 7 or 8, with less creep and grinding.
Next step in the program is deciding which bullet weight is more accurate.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote