Find
Notify
Tools

FNP-40
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
or 45 acp. What is the concensus on this auto loader? It comes in DA/SA on just SA. What would be the advantage of single action only?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Doug, the obvious: same trigger feel and pull for first and all subsequent shots; lighter trigger pull (in general).
I am not familiar with this gun. I believe that there was another post about this gun a few months ago, with not much feed back. As I recollect one of the gun magazines reviewed this gun not too long ago.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Doug, are you now collecting compact .40 S&W pistols?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Doug, are you now collecting compact .40 S&W pistols?

Maybe. With this POS (piece of SHIT) they just elected to be President no telling what will happen to our rights to keep & bear arms!

I will also be buying a CZ97B (45acp) if they ever make it in a "Combat Commander" version.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote