Find
Notify
Tools

357 sig in the glock.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
My buddy has a 357 sig barrel for his Glock 10mm. We set the dillon up for 8.3gr Power Pistol with the 124gr FP FMJs. Range day tonight. Should make a nice flash.

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had the sub-compact Glock (33 ?) in 357 Sig. It is a great combination of size, weight, and power. It is quite shootable in rapid fire...much more so than my Scandium J-Frame revolvers, even when shooting just 38s.

Posts: 20159 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have M&P compact in Sig and love it. Surprised the 10 mm will digest the shorter .357 Sig., the .40 S&W would be the natural switch. I have always wondered what the little Glock in 10mm would feel like, surely a hand full?
C.G.B.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got at XD ported in 357Sig...like shooting a 22, only alot louder flame

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya! I need a new Glock model 32 and a spare longer barrel for my YHM suppressor.

Are you listening Santa?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JOE MACK
posted Hide Post
I've got the G32 compact and really like shooting it. You can tell its not a 9mm, but recoil in the Glock isn't bad. I picked up an OEM barrel in .40S&W so I can shoot it a little cheaper.

JOE MACK aka The .41FAN

HAVE MORE FUN AND GET THE JOB DONE WITH A .41

I am the punishment of God…
If you had not committed great sins,
God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. (GENGHIS KHAN)

Posts: 403 | Location: PRK | Registered: 20 April 2003Reply With Quote