Find
Notify
Tools

Para Ordnance
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted
What has happened to Para ordnance pistols. Don't see them any more.

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Still around, they are owned by the same group that owns Remington.

Steve..........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1837 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
Seems like you never hear about them anymore. I sure appreciate your response. I have a couple consecutive numbered Llama 1911 clones that I would like to replace with a double stack Para. Oh well, maybe someday.

Thanks again Steve.

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
Olcrip,
Are you wanting to trade some stuff I have a couple of NIB para's,will look later today and let you know.
Thanks
Wesley

Posts: 680 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
CDNN dumped a ton of Para parts some time ago.

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SARCO has been listing lots of ParaOrdinance parts (including frames) on their WebSite...

AD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I really like them, have owned three or four, but eventually switched to Glocks because of the weight.

One of these days I am going to get a Strayer-Tripp built. Nothing quite compares to the basic 1911 system.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Wish I had picked up the last 745 LDA I saw. Complete frame, no slide or barrel etc. I like the idea of the Double Action 1911ish pistol. I don't want to add a double stack 1911 to the stable though.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Two letters and a number: CZ 97.

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote