THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PISTOL SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Pistol Shooting    Grizzly Pistol Conversion Question

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grizzly Pistol Conversion Question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a Grizzly Mark 1 in 10mm and I'm looking for a 45 Win. Mag. conversion, I found one but it doesn't have the slide. I was under the impression that all the conversions came with a slide but I may be off base here. If they don't how does it work with the different rim diameters?

Posts: 385 | Location: Brunswick, GA | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to have a Grizzly and all available conversions: 45win, 357/45win, 357mag, 10mm, and 45acp. The conversions use the existing slide and just come with barrel, springs and magazine.

I really liked the gun but the grip was just too large for my hands, so eventually I traded it off.

Posts: 574 | Location: Utah | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote