Tools

Who's This?
 Login/Join

posted
A commie star cap with a BSAP lion shirt??Roll Eyes

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Would this be our man on the ground and resident Zimbabwe expert, Don Heath aka G?

RCG

Posts: 1132 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RCG - you got me pegged. For some obscure reason when the National emblem changed to the commie star in 1980, the old Rhodesian emblem became the one for Mashonaland Province

Posts: 244 | Location: Zimbabwe/Sweden | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Heath:
RCG - you got me pegged. For some obscure reason when the National emblem changed to the commie star in 1980, the old Rhodesian emblem became the one for Mashonaland Province

Don. I just happened on this thread. Good to see you alive and well in Zimbabwe. I was in Argentina in April and Juan was very appreciative of the camo I took him from you.
What a route; Zim to Reno; Reno to Tucson; Tucson to Argentina.

My best regards......Bill Berlat

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Don nice to see you shooting ,i have a permanent stay of gratitude with you ,due to the numbers of articles,dvds and cmos you sent to me .Thank you very much .And i expect to see more photos of you .Bill PARTICIPATED IN SOME TRAINING WITH THE LOCAL SWATS HE CAN TELL MORE....

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote