GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1837 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Ha.

we were just talking about this guy at my range last night. He had the nerve to charge you for looking up the status of your order.

Posts: 6481 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful country. Now you can be arrested and charged with being a horse's ass!

Rich

he does make good conversion kits. I have one for my Para and another in one of my M4's.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How does your Ceiner M4 conversion kit work for you...?? I've used an original Atchisson in an M-16. Found it to be ammo sensitive. Got the best results from Remington std. vel. products. We timed the rate of fire and found it to run something on the order of 1200 rpm.
I've been in the Title II NFA weapons business as a semi-hobby off and on for 35 yrs. Within that community, Mr. Ceiner has been universally known as someone to stay away from. I don't know anything about his current legal issues, nor do I wish to. There are plenty of other folks to deal with.

Posts: 953 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It prefers copper plated HiVel stuff. Federal runs like a champ. I bought all of my stuff from local dealers who had the product in stock.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"JAC allegedly had an answering message stating, "that they do not respond to inquiries and not to bother leaving a call back number, as they do not waste time talking to customers."

The guy had nerve, I'll say that. Or else he is incredibly stupid from a business standpoint. We'll see just how much the asswipe earns in jail. No customers to talk to there either.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
maybe, but there is that word "allegedly..."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
the more I read of this man, the happier I am to have purchased my conversion kits from a local dealer FTF.

I wonder if they will allow him work release to get the paid for orders shipped...?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I do not know if his company still does, but many years ago he was big in the "Silencer" business.

He had a reputation for making good "stuff", back then.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote