One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted
What is a good price for a :

-Glock Model 29 Subcompact LNIB with all paperwork
-Has laser/lighting rail
-272 rounds fired
-Caliber 10mm Auto
-2x10 round magazines [not reduced for California this is all they can hold in subcompact]
-Can accept 15 round Glock Model 20 magazines
-Glock Speed Loader
-Glock Magazine Holster
-Pearce Grip Extensions
-Blackhawk SERPA Concealment Holster
-28 rds of DoubleTap 135 grain Nosler JHP @1600fps [frag-nasty]
-50 rds of Prvi Partisan PPU 180 grain JHP @1100fps [hunting]

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I am not sure what you are looking for but GunBroker has a brand new one with 2 days left and no bids for $550!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
So then how much is the rest of that worth? This gun barely has a mark on it and a lot of extras...Love to offer him for it at a real price.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sounds like about $400 to me. used accessories usually don't bring near their value

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hope you got really good earmuffs

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
I shot it! will be a great backpack companion

posted Hide Post
I bet that's a snappish little brute and really needs those finger extensions.

Posts: 16 | Location: Lakeway Texas | Registered: 25 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
It kicked less than his fullsize Glock in 45....I was shocked how well it handles recoil. Way less than my S&W 686...my 14 year old daughter thought it barely more than her Sig P225...surprising to say the least.

$650?

One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Price should begin with a 4 I think, at most. You can get a new Gen 3 all day long for $500 to $550, Gen 4 a bit more. Gen 4 comes with three mags, Gen 3 with two. Both come with mag loader. The holster is about $50 new. $400 tops I think for this used pistol. As noted above used accessories aren't worth much, neither is the ammo. The Glock is a great pistol for sure.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PSmith:
...used accessories aren't worth much, neither is the ammo. The Glock is a great pistol for sure.

I wish that was the case here....

One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Oh yep forgot you were in California. And I don't understand why you can't buy the Gen 4 Glocks. Your list of approved sidearms is pretty damned short. Good luck.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
I DONT KNOW EITHER........my part of California is really God's Country....the rest will...Kalifornica

one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
They're a great pistol. Mine answers a lot of my needs. Lots of horsepower considering the size and that it holds 10 shots.

The recoil seems to be the only complaint about the 29's, but if you're used to shooting larger guns, like .44's, you won't even notice the recoil of a 10mm.

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2507 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kyler Hamann:
They're a great pistol. Mine answers a lot of my needs. Lots of horsepower considering the size and that it holds 10 shots.

The recoil seems to be the only complaint about the 29's, but if you're used to shooting larger guns, like .44's, you won't even notice the recoil of a 10mm.

Agreed, I have a 3 3/4 barreled super blackhawk 44 Mag and a SW 625 with 3 inch barrel...I worked as a wildlife biologist for 22 years and needed horsepower...now with increase marijuana gardens on timberlands I need horsepower but extra shots too.